Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Sunday, September 26, 2004
EHS Week
It was Vishay Semiconductor's Environment, Health and Safety Week. There were some events and activities going on in the plant for 2 days only,21-22 Sep), like blood donation drive, seminars, exhibition.

I gotta attend 2 seminars but I went for 3 hehehe. Coz supervisor was on business trip plus I have finished up all my work being assigned. First seminar was about environment management. Soo sleepy…eyes couldn't open, luckily I din watch the whole MU vs Liverpool match the night before, I only managed to catch the first half then went back to bed coz I kept falling asleep on the couch. ( However I did witness the fist MU goal by Silvestre lar, hehehehe :p ) By the way, Welcome Back, Rio !!

Second seminar was in the afternoon. Topic was 'heart disease and diabetes melitus' by Dr.Shankar from Southern Hospital. Interesting talk :) The next day's seminar was about fire safety at home by one bomba fella. Each talk lasted around 1 hour 15 mins.

In conjunction of the Environment, Health and Safety week, each staff was given a digital thermometer. I got one too :P Ok now, shall we proceed with food..one of my fave thing to blog about kekeke. Erm for the opening ceremony, I was asked to go help around at the lobby. Didn't do much also coz nobody needed my help I guess. The GM said hi to me but I din know who he was, of coz I smile back. The GM was supposed to launch the Health and Safety week, I then asked one of the staff which is the GM, then she said he was the one who said hi to me. Ish paiseh…VIP pun tak kenal hahaha:)

Then I was also to make sure that the refreshment was served on the table after the opening ceremony. Most importantly is….to make sure I eat too, wahahahaha :)) Ala, small reward for helping around mar kekekee.

Oh yeah, Glenn, u asked me yesterday morning,whether got free food or not. I said no right….but later in the afternoon there was. Small piece of cheese cake and a curripuff, all were from the production meeting...can say leftover lar. Nobody seems to care, as long as got food, we all will share them lar..:P


Post a Comment